Skip to content
- These earrings are created using the "Jungle" collection slab. They contain a circle shaped acrylic component with a puddle shaped clay dangle adjoined by a black jump ring.
- Size: The circle acrylic component measures approx. 14mm in diameter and the puddle shaped clay dangle measures approx. 30mm wide at its widest part. The completed earring is approx. 5cm long.
- Backing: A surgical stainless steel stud.
- Note: Each earring in the pair is different due to the placement of the cutter on the clay slab. The earrings you will receive are those shown in the photographs. The colours may vary due to lighting and other variables at time of photographing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh