Skip to content
- These earrings contain a circle clay component and an arch joined to a mountain shape fringe clay piece. All components are adjoined by silver jump rings.
- Size: The circle clay component measures approx. 15mm in diameter, the arch is 34mm wide at its widest part and the mountain fringe shaped clay dangle measures approx. 34mm wide at its widest part. The completed earring is approx. 7cm long.
- Backing: Surgical stainless steel stud with a comfort earring backing.
- Note: Each earring in the pair is different due to the placement of the cutter on the clay slab. The earrings you will receive are those shown in the photographs. The colours may vary due to lighting and other variables at time of photographing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh